Within the scope of the European Union and the Council of Europe programmatic framework “Horizontal Facility for the Western Balkans and Turkey” (Horizontal Facility) – Action “Strengthening the protection of national minorities in Serbia”, the Council of Europe is launching a call for proposals for grants for local self-governments in Serbia.
Deadline for applications is 6. July 2018.
The grants will be used for funding projects designed to enhance the implementation of rights of national minorities in the areas of official use of languages and scripts of national minorities and education in the languages of national minorities. Moreover, the realisation of the general objective will be supported through activities related to the promotion of national minority rights.
For further information on this call and details on the application procedure, please refer to the documents below:
- Call for proposals in English
- Call for proposals in Serbian
- Grant Agreement in English
- Grant Agreement in Serbian
- Guidelines for using Grant Agreement (Annex 3) in English
- Guidelines for using Grant Agreement (Annex 3) in Serbian
- Application Form (Annex 1) in English
- Application Form (Annex 1) in Serbian
- Estimated budget model (Annex 2) in English
- Estimated budget model (Annex 2) in Serbian
- Work plan (Annex 4) in English
- Work plan (Annex 4) in Serbian