Under the Horizontal Facility for Western Balkans and Turkey, Action “Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in Serbia”, The Council of Europe is looking for a maximum of 10 Consultants in order to support the implementation of the project with a particular expertise in the following fields:
- Human trafficking for the purpose of labour exploitation;
- Human trafficking victim identification and protection;
- Access to compensation for victims of human trafficking (state compensation and compensation from perpetrators),
- Safe return and reintegration of victims of trafficking by improving transnational co-operation and exchange of information (international referral mechanism);
- Other field of experience related to Trafficking in Human Beings (THB).
More information can be found on the following link: http://www.coe.int/