Part of the EU Delegation in Serbia celebration of the Europe Day is an outdoor event “Grad Evrope”, scheduled for Saturday, 11th of May on Nikola Pasic Square in Belgrade. The programme, that consists of several distinct zones will start at 11h and finish at 17h. The event is part of the campaign #EUzaTebe.
- 11:00 – Start of the programme
- 11:45 – Official opening ceremony, lead by the Head of the EU Delegation in Serbia Ambassador Sam Fabrizi
- 12.30 –12.50– Performance EUROPE THROUGH OPERA – Two young Serbian opera singers and pianist from the association MOTO – musical/opera/theatre group from Belgrade.
- 13.00 – 17.00 – Ambassador speeches, music and stage performances representing the Member States
Basketball Court Activites
- 11:00 – 17:00 3×3 basketball games (men, women, boys, girls, paralympic athletes, celebrities, visitors)
- 16:40 Journey Around Europe contest winners announced with Deputy Head of the EU Delegation Mateja Norcic Stamcar (1st prize will be a unique ONO BIKE, 2nd and 3rd prize are basketballs)
- 11:00 – 17:00 Promoters are moving around and sharing presents, ice creams and sweets for children and parents.
SelectEU and tractor photo boots
- 11:00 – 17:00 Open for all visitors to take photos or selfies