The Delegation of the European Union to Serbia and National Geographic Serbia are organizing the Best Nature and Wildlife Photo Competition „Priroda u pozitivu“ (Nature in a Positive). From today until the 20th of September, send us your photographs to the email address email@example.com.
Subjects should be drawn from nature and wildlife in Serbia. The jury will award prizes to the top three photos, and authors will get the vouchers for photo equipment worth:
- First prize – 1000 euros;
- Second prize – 500 euros;
- Third prize – 300 euros.
If you don’t have a proffessional camera, don’t worry, as our jury will also choose the best photo made by a cellphone and the winner will get a Gimbal.
Photos will be assessed by:
- Dragoljub Zamurović, photographer
- Aleksandar Kelić, Faculty of the Applied Art in Belgrade
- Igor Rill, Editor National Geographic Serbia
- Veljko Radosavljević, Audio-visual Producer, EU Info Center
- David Pujado, Belgrade Photo Month
15 best photos will be exhibited in Dom omladine in Belgrade during the Green Fest in Belgrade in October. You can find detailed rules on this link.