The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Serbia announces a tender for the procurement of IT and AV equipment with installation, on the occasion of the opening of a modern and functional Europe House in Belgrade.
- Nature of contract
- Programme title
Refurbishment of Europe House in Belgrade
Instrument for Pre-accession (IPA III)
- Legal basis, eligibility and rules of origin
The legal basis of this procedure is Regulation (EU) No [2021/1529] establishing the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA III). For this contract award procedure, participation is open to all natural persons who are nationals of and legal persons (participating either individually or in a grouping – consortium – of candidates/tenderers) which are effectively established in a Member State of the European Union or in an eligible country or territory as defined under Article 11 of Regulation (EU) No [2021/1529] establishing the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA III).
All supplies and materials under this contract may originate in any country.
All eligible natural and legal persons (as per item 4 above) or groupings of such persons (consortia) may participate or tender.
A consortium may be a permanent, legally established grouping or a grouping which has been constituted informally for a specific procurement procedure. All partners of a consortium (i.e., the leader and all other partners) are jointly and severally liable to the contracting authority.
The participation or tender of an ineligible natural or legal person will result in the automatic exclusion of that person. In particular, if that ineligible person belongs to a consortium, the whole consortium will be excluded.
- Number of requests to participate or tenders
No more than one request to participate or tender can be submitted by a natural or legal person whatever the form of participation (as an individual legal entity or as leader or partner of a consortium submitting a request to participate or tender). In the event that a natural or legal person submits more than one request to participate or tender, all requests to participate or tenders in which that person has participated will be excluded.
In case of lots, the candidates or tenderers may submit only one request to participate or tender per lot. Contracts will be awarded lot by lot and each lot will form a separate contract.
- Period of implementation of tasks
The implementation period of tasks shall be 60 days from the Commencement Order, 15 days for Provisional Acceptance Certificate (PAC) request and 30 days for provisional acceptance issuance (105 days in total).
- Language of the procedure
All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
- Additional information
Financial data to be provided by the candidate in the request to participate form or in the tender submission form must be expressed in EUR. If applicable, where a candidate refers to amounts originally expressed in a different currency, the conversion to EUR shall be made in accordance with the InforEuro exchange rate of January 2024 which can be found at the following address:
Deadline for application: 22nd of January 2023, 15h
10. Selection criteria
An economic operator (i.e. candidate or tenderer) may, where appropriate and for a particular contract, rely on the capacities of other entities, regardless of the legal nature of the links which it has with them. If the economic operator relies on other entities, it must in that case prove to the contracting authority that it will have at its disposal the resources necessary for the performance of the contract by producing a commitment by those entities to place those resources at its disposal. Such entities, for instance the parent company of the economic operator, must respect the same rules of eligibility and notably that of nationality as the economic operator relying on them and must comply with the selection criteria for which the economic operator relies on them. Furthermore, the data for this third entity for the relevant selection criterion should be included in a separate document. Proof of the capacity will also have to be provided when requested by the contracting authority.
With regard to technical and professional criteria, an economic operator may only rely on the capacities of other entities where the latter will perform the tasks for which these capacities are required.
With regard to economic and financial criteria, the entities upon whose capacity the economic operator relies, become jointly and severally liable for the performance of the contract.
The following selection criteria will be applied to candidates. In the case of requests to participate submitted by a consortium, these selection criteria will be applied to the consortium as a whole if not specified otherwise. The selection criteria will not be applied to natural persons and single-member companies when they are sub-contractors.
The candidate shall not use previous experience which caused a breach of contract and termination by a contracting authority as a reference for selection criteria.
The selection criteria for each tenderer are as follows:
- Economic and financial capacity (based on item 3 of the request to participate form, or on item 3 of the supply tender form). In case of a candidate being a public body, equivalent information should be provided. The reference period which will be taken into account will be the last three years for which accounts have been closed.
- The average annual turnover of the candidate or tenderer for the years 3 last financial years for which the accounts of the candidate have been closed, must exceed/be equal to 300.000 EUR;
2) Professional capacity (based on items 4 and 5 of the request to participate form for service contracts and on items 4 and 5 of the tender form for supply contracts). The reference period which will be taken into account will be the last three years preceding the submission deadline.
- At least 3 (three) staff currently work for the tenderer in fields related to this contract.
3) Technical capacity (based on items 5 and 6 of the request to participate form for service contracts and on items 5 and 6 of the tender form for supply contracts). The reference period which will be taken into account will be the last three years from the submission deadline.
- The Candidate has provided supplies under at least 1 (one) contract, where the candidate’s portion carried out was at least 150.000 euro, in supply and installation of the ICT and audio-visual equipment related to this contrcat, during last 3 years (1 December 2020 until the submission deadline).
This means that the contract the candidate refers to could have been started at any time during the indicated period but it does not necessarily have to be completed during that period, nor implemented during the entire period. Candidates are allowed to refer either to projects completed within the reference period (although started earlier) or to projects not yet completed. Only the portion satisfactorily completed during the reference period will be taken into consideration. This portion will have to be supported by documentary evidence (statement or certificate from the entity which awarded the contract, proof of payment) also detailing its value. If a candidate has implemented the project in a consortium, the percentage that the candidate has successfully completed must be clear from the documentary evidence, together with a description of the nature of the services provided/supplies delivered if the selection criteria relating to the pertinence of the experience have been used.