A new page on public administration reform in Serbia was launched on the website of the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government to provide citizens and businesses with an overview of directions, the activities and results of public administration reform at all levels. It was created to present in one place everything that is being done in Serbia in this domain.
The new site is one of the results of a project of the European Union and the Government of the Republic of Serbia aimed at increasing the visibility and communication of public administration reform. Bearing in mind that various surveys showed that there is a need to inform the public about the changes that the reform has brought and the goals it pursues, a comprehensive page on the activities of all state bodies involved in public administration reform was created on the website of the Ministry of State Administration and Local Self-Government, which is responsible for coordinating that reform.
On this page you can find:
- The most important strategic documents that pave the way for public administration reform,
- Information on the most important achievements and results,
- Useful information and links to improved services for citizens and businesses,
- News on daily activities,
- Information on European Union support to public administration reform in Serbia
Like the reform process itself, this site will continue to develop and deliver new content, with a view to better informing the public on this important topic.